Jan 31, 2009

Tagged: 5 Things I'm Addicted To!

5. Audiobooks - I can't listen to enough of them. I listen to them at work, in the car, when I'm blogging or digi scrapping. If you're looking for a good deal on audiobooks check out getting a membership to audible.com


4. My iPod Touch - I am addicted to my iPod because it can do EVERYTHING! Internet, e-mail, music, videos, games, pictures, the sky is the limit!


3. Digi Scrapping - In the last year I have definitely become addicted to digi scrapping. I LOVE finding new freebies to add to my projects. One of my favorite digi scrap sites is Summertime Designs


2. Reading - I love reading a good book! It's my number one choice for filling any free time I might have.


1. Babysitting Kyler - I can't get enough of this kid, he is such a character! I don't know what I used to do everyday before I started tending him.

1 comment:

FeliciaK said...

Yay! good job! ;) Thanks for doing it, no one else has, they are all being grumpy about it! MISS YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!!