Kyler's new dinosaur! We got it at the bookstore (which he loves)! Kelsey showed it to him because she says he roars like a dinosaur and he grabbed it and stuck it in his mouth. So we bought it!
Melissa, you've got some cute stuff goin' on here. Love the header! I can't believe what a chunk Kyler is! Super cute, it's crazy to see pictures of everyone in your family, it's been so long I can't believe how grown up everyone is, I still think of all of us as kids back at Lake Powell!
2 comments:
Cute, he's got a best friend to hold hands with already! :)
Melissa, you've got some cute stuff goin' on here. Love the header! I can't believe what a chunk Kyler is! Super cute, it's crazy to see pictures of everyone in your family, it's been so long I can't believe how grown up everyone is, I still think of all of us as kids back at Lake Powell!
Post a Comment